Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 5 or above and get 10% off
Skill Level: Intermediate (Experienced doll makers ages 13 and older)
Sew 8" Pocket Love, a Waldorf style doll, boy or girl, small enough for pockets, lunch boxes, mama's purse and little loving hands. Pocket Love's limbs are each separately sewn onto the body for firmness with flexibility. The size makes sewing this Joy's Waldorf Dolls kit challenging but fun and fun to sew clothes for, too!
What's special about our kits?
- You get reusable patterns along with a pattern booklet.
- We include plenty of wool stuffing for a firm doll. No need to purchase extra.
- There is ample yarn for a full head of hair.
- The wool provided is ideal for doll making.
- The instructions are step-by-step and illustrated with drawings or photos.
- Pattern pieces for 8" doll
- Pattern pieces for dress, panties, overalls, shirt
- Clothing fabric (will vary) for either a boy or girl doll
- Cotton Knit Waldorf Doll Skin
- Eco Wool stuffing
- Natural fiber hair yarn
- Inner head tubing
- Plain chopstick with a square end for stuffing
- Embroidery floss for facial features
- Craft thread
- Full wig/hair making instructions
- Easy step-by-step instructions
Age to Play: 3+
Eye color: Leave us a note if you wish a different color for the eyes and we will switch them for you.
In addition: you will need good fabric scissors, a sewing machine (optional), 3" dollmaking needles, #7 embroidery needle, #70 Schmetz universal machine needle (optional), ball head straight pins, Joy's Copper Head Frames (or tape measure), a size D, E or F crochet hook for hair wig, rouge crayon or powder blush, hair and skin colored threads and matching thread for clothes. Most of these items can be purchased in our Doll Making section.
RETURNS: Please note, doll making kits are customized products and not returnable.