A collection of assorted supplies and natural materials for sewing heaps of the enchanting little dolls and fairies in Salley Mavor's beautiful book Felt Wee Folk -New Adventures. Dolls shown in additional photo are examples and not included.
- Holland 100% Wool Felt (14 colors, each 6”x8”)
- Our exclusive hand painted doll head beads (20)
- Wool roving for hair
- Sheep's Silk Wool Thread for embroidered hair, 2 colors (colors may vary)
- Faux flower petals for fairy skirts (styles and colors vary)
- Real Acorn Caps (20)
- Unvarnished Wood Beads (10mm, 12mm, 14mm, 16mm, 20mm - 70 total)
- Standard Cotton Pipecleaners (~32)
- Jumbo Cotton Pipecleaners (~28)
- Cotton floss for embroidery and wrapping arms and legs (36 skeins)
- Set of 6 hand sewing needles
Optional: Silken Ribbons for embellishing clothing.
Ages 10 to adult.
WARNING: CHOKING HAZARD -
Small parts: not for children under 3 yrs.
Price: $99.95 without the book, $127.95 with the book.
A cornucopia of lovely natural products.
Posted by Karen on 17th Apr 2015
This is a major must if you are making fairy dolls. The products are lush and make putting the dolls together much easier. You have just about everything you need.
Posted by Jane McIntyre on 10th Mar 2015
I already had the book, Felt Wee Folk and was so excited to get this wonderful assortment of items to try my hand at making the wee folk. I have made a few and love how easy it is to follow the patterns and directions in the book. This is such a nice variety of supplies that came so promptly in the mail. Saved me time and money.
Wee Dolls Beginners Sampler
Posted by Sandra Popek on 28th Feb 2015
This is a wonderful collection for beginners. It is loaded with goodies to make your first adorable fairies. I am very happy with the service and quality that comes from the Child's Dream Company!