Make wood peg dolls to your heart's content. This delightful collection, inspired by one of our favorite books - Margaret Bloom's Making Peg Dolls, comes with a bounty of wood peg dolls, 5 finger puppet bases, hair yarn and more for making all sorts of peg doll figures.
With gluing and minimal sewing even very beginner stitchers will enjoy creating characters for play or gifting.
- Holland 100% Wool Felt (14 colors, each 4”x6”)
- Premium Wood Peg Dolls (56 total*)
- Finger Puppet Bases (5)
- Real Acorn Caps (20)
- Wool yarn for hair
- Cotton embroidery floss (36 skeins)
- Set of 6 hand sewing needles
* 3.5" Mother (2), 3.5" Father (2), Large (10), Female (8), Small (12), Tiny (12), Baby (10)
Available separately: paints (Lyra Opaque Watercolors are used in the book Making Peg Dolls or DecoArt Americana Craft Paint), Paint Brushes, Tacky Glue or glue gun (for adults) and good fabric scissors. While Beeswax Polish on your painted doll is not a necessity it certainly is a nice finishing touch.
Ages 5 and up.
WARNING: CHOKING HAZARD -
Small parts: not for children under 3 yrs.