The classic kit for making photographic type prints using sun, water and things found in nature or around the house.
Use single flat or three-dimensional objects or create a more complex picture with several items. Sunprint paper goes through a chemical change when exposed to light and you can watch as an image emerges. A fun science experience for all ages!
- Gather items from indoors or out
- Arrange them on the paper as directed
- Expose to the sun until the paper turns almost white (1-5 min)
- Quickly rinse the Sunprint paper with water for about 1 minute
- Dry flat
- Twelve 4 x 4 inch sheets of Sunprint paper
- One clear acrylic sheet for laying over your item(s)
- Illustrated instructions
Age 6 to adult