Simply made decorations for home or school are an absorbing way for children to become involved in the celebration of Advent and Christmas and with this book of classic Waldorf holiday crafts you will have many to choose from.
Parents, teachers and children will quickly learn to make a clay creche and crib figures, dipped and decorated candles, lanterns, fleece angels, Advent calendars and a variety of Christmas tree decorations. The projects are all described and fully illustrated with diagrams and color photographs.
Supplies to accompany the book are linked to below:
- Craft Straw for angels, stars and mobile
- Candles and Candle Decorating Wax
- Art Tissue Paper for transparencies
- Window Stars Kite Paper for paper window stars
- White and brown wool for fleece angels and animals
- Pipe Cleaners for animals and figures
- Bits of cotton doll skin and wool felt for nativity figures
Author: Thomas Berger