Weaving is a quiet, hands-on activity that stimulates the imagination, helps develop fine motor control and concentration, and encourages the understanding of spatial relationships and basic mathematical concepts such as patterns.
Not just for laps, this loom is great for use on a table or floor and perfect for rainy day activities, evenings, making presents for family and friends, school projects, and traveling.
Includes everything needed for a complete woven project up to 9"x14".
- Hardwood loom with rugged nylon pegs
- 2 wooden shed sticks
- 2 - 8 inch wooden weaving shuttles
- 6 tubes of colorful wool weft yarn in worsted weight
- Sturdy, flexible plastic weaving needle
- Cotton warp string
- Illustrated instruction booklet
With the Lap Loom you can make... Tapestries, Placemats, Table Mats, Fabric and more. Sew edges together to make a Pillow, Purse or Bag.
SIZE: 12" x 16"
AGES: 7 - adult