Beautiful, high luster wavy wool locks with a well defined crimp. While these locks have been washed, we have noticed they are not spotlessly clean or white and some locks show more dirt than others. Any veggie matter from the fields can be teased out.
Quantity: 100 grams (3.52 ounces)
Ideas for use:
- Felt - Wet or needle felting
- Spin - Open the fiber out and spin a soft single thread. Ply with a fine cotton, silk or commercial woolen thread to strengthen the yarn for knitting.
- Weave - Use the beautiful shiny staples for extra texture in handwoven fabrics. Hand knot the staples into beautiful rugs or wall hangings.
- Play - Children love to incorporate this fun fiber into their play!
- Explore - Separate into color groups or blend
Micron 38-40, Staple length approx. 17.5cm (7 inches)
The sheep are well cared for and are not mulesed.