Washing instructions courtesy of Joy's Waldorf Dolls
To spot clean your doll you can:
- Rub soiled area with a luke-warm wet cloth and mild soap.
- Rinse with a clean wet cloth and then blot out the moisture.
- Air dry OR if washing a small area blow dry with a cool hair dryer to avoid leaving a spot.
To wash your doll:
- You can wash your doll as you would a wool sweater with a good soak in mild soap and cool water and then spot rubbing.
- Rinse all soap out.
- Take care to reshape the doll with your hands after water is squeezed out.
- Wrap it in a towel for a bit and follow directions for drying.
Drying -depending on how wet it is:
- You may leave it to air dry or
- Use the cool setting on the hair dryer for spot drying.
- I have a sweater/sneaker rack for my clothes dryer and I place it in the dryer for as long as needed on low to no heat setting.