An unfinished, wee wood bowl is a blank canvas for the imagination. Whether left unfinished, protected with beeswax polish, decorated with wax or painted, this sweet little bowl will prove useful for so many things.
- Ring holder
- Add to a child's kitchen supplies
- Press on candle decorating wax in seasonal designs for holding treasures on the nature table
- Paint and use for sorting and counting games with our wood acorns
- Teach colors and dexterity
- Condiment bowl
- Salt dish
- Coin collector
- Seal or stain with beeswax polish
- Embellish and give as a gift
Size: 2-1/2" diameter
Wood: Birch or Maple
Save on a set of 10!
Ages 3 and up