Carrier issues and inclement weather cause unforeseen delays with spotty tracking. Allow extra time. Orders ship in the order received. All carriers have suspended guaranteed expedited shipping time.
Currently we ship to the USA and Canada.
STANDARD USA (usually 4-10 business days)
Free Shipping is applied to paid orders shipping to the contiguous United States of $125 or more after all discounts and promotions have been applied.
You will be emailed tracking information when your order ships. We ship via USPS and UPS. Using a PO Box? Please, enter both your PO Box by indicating "PO Box" and complete physical address to ensure delivery.
Multiple orders to the same address ship separately.
USA 48 STATES (Based on merchandise total):
$5.95 for orders under $10
$7.95 for orders $10 - $34.99
$8.95 for orders $35 - $49.99
$10.95 for orders $50 - $99.99
$12.95 for orders $100 - $124.99
FREE for orders of $125 or more! *
- Exclusions to Standard Rate and Free Shipping:
- Dimensional weight shipping surcharges could apply to orders containing large amounts of foam felting pads or several pounds of Eco Wool or other fiber. These items can be quite bulky to ship and extra shipping fees could apply depending upon your location and the box dimensions. We will contact you if this is the case. A shipping credit of 10% of the merchandise value is calculated into the final total on orders qualifying for free shipping. Please contact us if you have questions.
- Invoiced Purchase Orders do not qualify for free shipping or promotional codes. Shipping is a minimum of $9.95 and the greater of our Standard Rate or the actual shipping cost plus a handling fee. This may be more or less than what your school allocates. A $4.00 fee is assessed on orders missing skus (item numbers). To display the sku for a product with options, click on your selection and the sku will be updated below the item name.
OUTSIDE CONTINENTAL USA (Cost is estimated at checkout and solely based on merchandise total):
Please, understand we are not staffed to quote shipping in advance. You can estimate the weight of your merchandise and include 8-16 oz for the box to get a rough idea of the cost to ship your package by clicking here for the USPS shipping calculator.
Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, Guam, Virgin Islands, APO/FPO/DPO (usually 5-10 business days)
- Orders ship by First Class or Priority Mail.
- You are shown an ESTIMATE at checkout.
- Final charge is based on weight and sometimes dimensions and is the greater of Standard Rate or actual postage, insurance and handling.
- We will contact you for additional funds if the actual cost exceeds the estimate paid.
International (usually 14-30 business days)
At this time, we are only shipping to the United States and Canada
Some items, including Eco Wool and the Fairy/Gnome House Building, cannot ship internationally and are noted on the product page.
Note, that you are responsible for being aware of any custom regulations for your country as well as any taxes or fees required for final delivery.
- Use PayPal for your payment method.
- Orders ship by the U.S. Postal Service.
- The minimum cost is the estimate displayed in your cart at checkout. The final charge is based on weight and dimensions and could be more.
- If additional funds are needed we will contact you through a PayPal money request.
- You are responsible for any duty, taxes or fees to enter your country. We DO NOT collect those at checkout.
- Refused and returned packages will have the shipping cost deducted from the refund.
Packages weighing 4 pounds or more must ship by International Priority Mail and could cost more than DOUBLE the estimate to ship. Orders containing bulky items, even though under 4 pounds, are subject to dimension surcharges and can also be costly to ship.
We cannot mark your package "Gift" or value the order at less than what you paid as that is illegal.
Delivery time can be longer during the holidays or if delayed in customs. Please allow up to 8 weeks. For package information click on the tracking number link emailed upon shipment or contact your local postal service with that number.
FREE SANDPOINT ORDER PICKUP
For local Sandpoint, Idaho shoppers or visitors passing through we offer free Sandpoint Order Pickup.
If you have a PO Box, please enter both that and your complete physical address in the shipping address section to ensure delivery. Avoid delays and surcharges, by providing a correct and complete shipping address including apartment, suite, or floor number.
Special Shipping Requests Void Insurance
Please know a special delivery request written on your package voids the insurance and if it goes missing, even if it was scanned delivered, the carrier will not refund or replace the order. You assume liability for non-delivery when you request the package be left at a specific location, asking the carrier to not ring the bell or otherwise requesting the carrier deviate from their normal course of action.
Address Correction Fee and Reships
We must pass on to you any address correction costs, reships or return shipping costs resulting from an incorrect or incomplete shipping address. Our couriers will not call you if they are unable to deliver your package. They rely on you to stay on top of any irregularities. We recommend you track your package's progress via the information contained in your shipping confirmation email.
We do not refund shipping on cancelled, refused or returned orders. Your merchandise refund may be reduced by the actual shipping costs.
Please take time to verify the accuracy of the address and enter the information carefully to avoid address correction costs charged by our couriers.
Recycled Shipping Materials
Your order might come in a clean recycled box. Please, reuse or recycle materials received in your order.
RETURNS & EXCHANGES
Please call or email with any questions about our products prior to placing your order. If color is critical, sample swatches of most felt and fabric can be purchased.
What is your Return Policy?
We want you to be happy with your purchase! If for any reason you are not you may return most items within 30 days for a full refund less any promotional discounts and shipping charges (the greater of what was charged for shipping on your order or our actual shipping cost). After 30 days and up to 60 days we issue store credit.
What items are returnable?
Items in their original packaging and in new condition may be returned. We cannot accept returns or provide refunds for sale items, opened or used items, CDs, Choroi flutes, chalk, Waldorf doll making kits or merchandise that has absorbed smoke or odors of any kind.
What if something arrives damaged?
If an item arrives damaged, please contact us promptly so we can arrange for a replacement. We will pay for the return postage of damaged or defective items.
How do I exchange something?
We do not offer exchanges for a returned item. You will need to place a new order.
What items have a restocking fee?
Customized items (Waldorf dollmaking kits), felt cut from yards (Holland Wool Felt, 3mm Wool Felt), all fabric, and Inner Head Tubing are subject to a 15% restocking fee.
Shipping your return:
Returns are only accepted in original and unopened condition.
- Pack the item with care to prevent damage in shipment, cushioning the corners of books, etc.
- Include a copy of the sales receipt and a note with the reason for your return.
- Ship promptly to the address below via USPS, UPS or FedEx with tracking and insurance.
A Child's Dream, 214 Cedar St. Ste. A, Sandpoint, ID 83864
A CHILD'S DREAM IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR UNINSURED PACKAGES.
Hope we answered any questions you might have but if not, please call us at (800) 359-2906 or email. We're here to help!