A bundle of supplies containing everything you need to do the Waldorf method of wet-on-wet watercolor painting. Includes Stockmar non-toxic concentrated paint colors, a stable wood paint jar holder, jars, a very wide paintbrush, heavy watercolor paper and a sponge for making sure your soaked paper is not too wet.
Bundled for your convenience!
- 3 or 6 Stockmar Paints, 20 ml. each (lemon, carmine, ultramarine plus in set of 6 - gold yellow, vermilion, Prussian)
- 1 Wide Flat Waldorf Watercolor Paintbrush (1in./22mm)
- 1 Wood Paint Jar Holder with 3 or 6 openings
- 3 or 6 Paint Jars with Lids
- 1 Strathmore Watercolor Pad 9x12
- 1 Painting Sponge
View additional images to see everything included..
Start with a dilution of 10 parts water to 1 part paint concentrate. If concentrate is thick or has separated then stir prior to diluting with water. Store unused diluted paint in the refrigerator. Free prep and painting instructions on our Waldorf Watercolor Basics page or purchase the classic Waldorf painting book Painting with Children.