Please Note: Orders containing TWO POUNDS or more of Eco Wool and/or other fibers are quite bulky and could incur additional shipping charges. We will contact you if this is the case. Click here for details about exclusions to Free or Standard Shipping Charges.
Eco Wool® Batting is a superb natural choice for the stuffing of your Waldorf dolls and handmade soft toys and an economical option for the core of your wet and needle felting projects. Soft, springy and resilient it is 100% wool and non-carbonized.
- Oeko-Tex Certified no harmful substances
- Sheep are third party tested semi-annually for NO herbicides, pesticides and heavy metals
- Sheep are also tested for NO harmful or toxic molds
- Flocks are managed humanely, chemically free and in an environmentally safe manner
- Sheep are sheared by highly skilled shearing crews to make this process as quick and harmless as possible.
- None of the growers practice mulesing.
Estimate quantity needed:
- 1/2 lb for 14 inch doll
- 3/4 lb for 16 inch doll
- 1 lb for 18/19 inch doll
Veggie-matter will vary from bale to bale and is normally cleaned quite thoroughly during processing however, it is impossible to completely remove it without "carbonizing" (acid washing and baking the wool)
INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING IS NOT AVAILABLE FOR THIS PRODUCT.