From wood crafts and kitchen play to felting and spring and Easter celebrations, we've found these wood eggs, with a small flat bottom for standing, are useful for so many things! They are just the size of a hen's egg and fit perfectly in an empty egg carton or our Wood Cups.
As a family, group or party activity you can:
- Felt around one, let it dry, cut across mid-section, remove egg leaving a woolly egg-shaped vessel
- Felt around another, leave the wool on the egg for a weighted wool egg
- Paint an egg with any of our paints
- Decorate with shapes of pressed-on decorating wax
- Protect the wood or paint with beeswax polish
Dimensions of one egg: 2-1/2" tall x 1-3/4" diameter
Wood: Birch or Maple
Quantity: Set of 6 (egg carton and wood cups not included)
Ages 2 and up.