A materials-only set of what you'll need to make at least three of Toymaking Magic's wool Felted Hollow Easter Eggs in vibrant primary colors and a pastel inner "lining", as shown in the tutorial on our Blog.
The hollow eggs are formed around the wood eggs included in this supply set through the process of wet felting. Once cut open, the hollow forms can be embroidered and filled with goodies and the wood eggs can be used over and over again!
- 3 wood eggs with flat bases
- Corriedale Wool Roving in Yellow (subbing for out-of-stock Marigold), Red, Blue and Wisteria
- 1 bar of natural Olive Oil Soap
- 3 Gold Eye Sewing Needles
- 2 skeins of cotton embroidery floss (colors will vary)
Makes at least three.
NOTE: Instructions are NOT included. Please, link above to our Blog for a complete tutorial.
You supply warm water, bowl, towel and sharp pointed scissors. The handy Ball Brause Water Sprinkler is optional.