Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 5 or above and get 10% off
Skill Level: Beginner (Ages 13+)
A Joy's Waldorf Doll Making Kit for sewing a soft and cuddly 12" Bright Eyes Baby Doll. There are no clothes to change as the fabric you choose for its body will be its clothes. Just perfect for little hands not yet able to accomplish this feat. Especially designed to be a baby or toddler's first doll. For a baby, make the doll without hair.
What's special about our kits?
- You get reusable patterns along with a pattern booklet.
- We include plenty of wool stuffing for a firm doll. No need to purchase extra.
- There is ample yarn for a full head of hair.
- The wool provided is ideal for doll making.
- The instructions are step-by-step and illustrated with drawings or photos.
- Reusable pattern pieces for 12" doll
- Cotton Knit Waldorf Doll Skin
- Eco Wool stuffing for a true Waldorf style doll
- Natural fiber hair yarn for bangs
- Inner head tubing
- Cotton Knit Velour fabric
- Plain chopstick for stuffing
- Embroidery floss for facial features
- Craft thread
- Illustrated step-by-step instructions.
Age to Play: 3+ with hair, younger without hair
Eye color: If you prefer a different eye color, please indicate that as well in the Velour box.
In addition: you will need good fabric scissors, sewing machine (optional), 3" and 5" dollmaking needles, #7 embroidery needle, #70 Schmetz universal machine needle (optional), ball head straight pins, Joy's Copper Head Frames (or tape measure), rouge crayon or powder blush and matching threads. Most of these items can be purchased in our Doll Making section.
RETURNS: Please note, doll making kits are customized products and not returnable.