Skill Level: Beginner to Intermediate (Ages 13 and older)
A Joy's Waldorf Doll Making Kit for sewing 13" Little Love, a "traditional" Waldorf style doll who will soon become inseparable from its Mommy or Daddy. The Little Love's body and legs are of one piece for firmness, sturdiness with flexibility. The doll is simpler to make than the Honey Doll and a wonderful size as a first dress-up doll that will be taken everywhere or live happily in a Waldorf kindergarten classroom. Waldorf middle-schoolers studying Anatomy and Physiology will make a limbed doll, either in their likeness or not, and this is an ideal kit for that purpose.
Patterns included for the doll, nightgown/dress, panties/long pants, shirt and several hairstyles.
IMPORTANT! Please, read the list at the bottom of the description for additional supplies you will need.
What's special about our kits?
- You get reusable patterns along with a pattern booklet.
- We include plenty of wool stuffing for a firm doll. No need to purchase extra.
- There is ample yarn for a full head of hair.
- The wool provided is ideal for doll making.
- The instructions are step-by-step and illustrated with drawings or photos.
Age to Play: 3+
- Reusable pattern pieces for 13" doll
- Reusable clothing pattern pieces
- Cotton Knit Waldorf Doll Skin fabric
- Plenty of Eco Wool Stuffing for a true Waldorf style doll
- Natural fiber hair yarn
- Inner head tubing
- Sturdy square-ended stuffing stick
- Embroidery floss for facial features
- Craft thread and tying string
- Easy step-by-step instructions
- Directions for several wigs and hair styles
Eye Color: If you prefer a different eye color, please indicate that in the Comments box at checkout.
In addition you will need:
- Good fabric scissors
- 3" doll making needle
- #7 embroidery needle
- Long straight pins with a ball head
- Tape measure
- Crochet Hook in Size E or F for hair wig
- Rouge crayon or powder blush
- Matching hair and skin thread
- Fabric and notions for clothes
- Optional Sewing machine with #70 Schmetz Universal Needle
Most of the above additional supplies can be purchased in our Doll Making Supplies section where you can find additional clothes patterns, too.
RETURNS: Please note, doll making kits are customized products and not returnable.