This lovely opaque cotton knit fabric for Waldorf doll making has a desirable soft finish and comes in five beautiful skin tones to meet all your doll making needs. Click here for matching sewing thread available separately.
- Excellent medium weight 100% cotton knit interlock fabric made to our specifications
- Pill resistant, mercerized finish
- Custom dyed in the United States with lo (environmental)-impact dyes
- Tubular knit (Golden and Cocoa have one tubular edge seamed)
- Free of harmful chemicals
When ordering please keep in mind that colors lighten once stuffed and on the doll.
Free of harmful chemicals, safe for children's toys.
Made in the USA.
Care Instructions: Machine wash and dry on normal settings. There will be some shrinkage.
Colors: Fair, Tan, Golden, Cocoa, Brown ( Dye lots may vary.)
Weight: 11.5 ounces per linear yard with a moderate stretch.
Width: 62" wide ( 1 yard is adequate for two 16" dolls)
Ordering multiple yards of the same color? Please, tell us if you prefer 1 yard pieces or continuous yards.
We get asked... Which side is the right side? The answer is, while one side appears slightly fuzzy as a result of compacting during manufacturing, you can consider either side the "right side".
About colors and computers: Colors cannot be accurately represented online and will vary according to your monitor settings. A Swatch Card is available.