This lovely opaque cotton knit fabric for Waldorf doll making has a desirable soft finish and comes in five beautiful skin tones to meet all your doll making needs. Click here for matching sewing thread available separately.
- Excellent medium weight 100% cotton knit interlock fabric made to our specifications
- Pill resistant, mercerized finish
- Custom dyed in the United States with lo (environmental)-impact dyes
- Tubular knit (Golden and Cocoa have one tubular edge seamed)
- Free of harmful chemicals
Made in the USA
Care Instructions: Machine wash and dry on normal settings. There will be some shrinkage.
Colors: Fair, Tan, Golden, Cocoa, Brown
Price: Half Yard from $7.25, Yard from $14
Weight: 11.5 ounces per linear yard with a moderate stretch.
Width: 62" wide ( 1 yard is adequate for two 16" dolls)
Ordering multiple yards of the same color? Please, tell us if you prefer 1 yard pieces or continuous yards.
Note: Once in hand Fair and Tan may appear too pink or too orange but they will lighten a shade once stuffed and on the doll.
About colors and computers: Colors cannot be accurately represented online and will vary according to your monitor settings. A Swatch Card is available.