This material set gives you the basics of what you need to make 4 of Margaret Bloom's herb-filled Valentine Peg Doll Pillows, as shown in the tutorial on our Blog.
Makes 4 when you alternate pillow and pocket colors.
- 1 sheet Holland Wool Felt in Wisteria (8 x 12 inches)
- 1 sheet Holland Wool Felt in Blush (8 x 12 inches)
- 4 Bunting Baby Peg Dolls
- Real Acorn Caps (set of 20 so you can choose your ideal size)
- 2 skeins of DMC embroidery floss (light and dark pink)
- 2 Gold Eye Sewing Needles
- Eco Wool for stuffing, in lieu of dried herbs
NOTE: Dried herbs and instructions are NOT included. Please, link above to our Blog for complete tutorial.
You supply paint, scissors, craft glue, pattern paper and any additional dried herbs desired.