Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 5 or above and get 10% off
Skill Level: A kit for beginners, ages 13 and older or as young as 10 with assistance.
A Joy's Waldorf Doll Making kit to sew a 6" Velour Star Child, a doll for babies and toddlers to snuggle. The body is stuffed with wool and made of soft Cotton Knit Velour. Firm round balls of wool are stuffed into the hands and feet for teething. This little doll can handle machine washing and drying.
Eye Color: If you prefer a different eye color, please leave a note at checkout in the Comments box.
- Reusable pattern pieces for one 6" tall Star Child
- Cotton Knit Waldorf Doll Skin
- Eco Wool stuffing
- Inner head tubing
- Cotton Knit Velour
- Sturdy square-ended stuffing stick
- Embroidery floss for facial features
- Craft thread
- Step-by-step instruction booklet
In addition you will need:
- Good fabric scissors
- 3" doll making needles (5" is okay)
- #7 embroidery needle
- Long straight pins with a ball head
- Joy's Copper Head Frames or tape measure
- Rouge crayon or powder blush
- Matching skin thread and velour thread.
- Sewing machine (optional)
- #70 Schmetz Universal Needle for machine sewing (optional)
Most of these items are available in our Doll Making section.
15% restocking fee on doll kit returns.