A beautiful, colorful updated edition of our absolute favorite and most-resourced book of Waldorf-inspired crafts. Thirty years since its original publication, The Children's Year has been a much-loved book that has never been out of print. Now titled Making the Children’s Year, with color illustrations and new projects that bring it up to date, it will appeal to a new generation of families keen to engage children in creative play, the seasons, and the joy of handcrafting. Included are colorful examples of nature tables for each season.
- Organized by season for easy reference
- Festival crafts including many for Christmas
- For all ages and levels of skill
- Encourages creative play and a love of nature
- Simple step-by-step instructions throughout
- Papercraft (window stars, lanterns, transparencies, tissue paper angels)
- Knitting (animals, dolls
- Dolls' clothes
- Nature and seasonal tables
- Nativity Set
- Soft dolls (hand-sewn)
- Much more!
Great gift for a family, crafty relative, or child age 10 and up!
Softcover, 237 pages
Author: Marije Rowling