Skill Level: Beginner (Ages 13+ or Ages 10-12 with assistance)
A Joy's Waldorf Doll Making Kit. Now you can make your big doll its very own baby, complete with a cotton print sling (color will vary), a cotton flannel diaper, and a cotton knit fabric bunting and hat set.
What's special about our kits?
- You get reusable patterns along with a pattern booklet.
- We include plenty of wool stuffing for a firm doll. No need to purchase extra.
- There is ample yarn for a full head of hair.
- The wool provided is ideal for doll making.
- The instructions are step-by-step and illustrated with drawings or photos.
- Reusable pattern pieces for 6" doll, bunting, diaper and sling
- Cotton Knit Waldorf Doll Skin
- Eco Wool stuffing
- Smooth mohair hair yarn
- Inner head tubing
- Natural fabrics for the bunting, sling, and diaper
- Plain chopstick with a square end for stuffing
- Embroidery floss for facial features
- Craft thread, Velcro and elastic
Age to Play: 3+
Eye color: Leave us a note if you wish a different color for the eyes and we will switch them for you.
In addition: you will need good fabric scissors, a sewing machine (optional), 3" dollmaking needles, #7 embroidery needle, #70 Schmetz universal machine needle (optional), long pearlized straight pins (ball head), tape measure. a size E or F crochet hook for hair wig, rouge crayon or powder blush and matching threads. Most of these items can be purchased in our Doll Making Supplies section.
RETURNS: Please note, doll making kits are customized products and not returnable.