Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 5 or above and get 10% off
Skill Level: A kit for beginners, ages 13 and older or as young as 10 with assistance.
A Joy's Waldorf Doll Making kit to sew TWO dolls. One a 10" and the other a 6" Bunting Baby. Bunting dolls are stuffed dolls made of soft cotton velour with a pillow type body. These cuddly baby dolls are for the very young to snuggle and a wonderful first doll for a child.
This pattern is well-suited for the beginner doll maker or a child. Having materials for making two sizes gives plenty of practice in sewing and beginning doll making skills. Velour, as a rule, can be challenging to sew, either by hand or machine, but with Joy’s technique it will be a breeze.
- Reusable pattern pieces for two bunting dolls, one 10" and the other 6"
- Cotton Knit Waldorf Doll Skin
- Eco Wool stuffing
- Inner head tubing
- Cotton Knit Velour (one color for two dolls*)
- Sturdy chopstick with a square end
- Embroidery floss for facial features
- Craft thread.
- Step-by-step instructions
* Order a fat quarter of Cotton Knit Velour if you prefer two different bunting colors.
Eye color: Leave a note at checkout if you prefer a different eye color.
In addition you will need:
- Good fabric scissors
- 3" doll making needles (5" is okay)
- #7 embroidery needle
- Long straight pins with a ball head
- Joy's Copper Head Frames or tape measure
- Rouge crayon or powder blush
- Matching skin thread and velour thread.
- Sewing machine (optional)
- #70 Schmetz Universal Needle for machine sewing (optional)
Most of these items are available in our Doll Making section.
15% restocking fee on doll kit returns.