Discover the joy of crafting with magic wool. Learn how to make unspun sheep's wool or roving into beautiful seasonal standing seasonal fairies, shimmering mermaids and charming root children to enhance a room, sit on seasonal tables or be used as standing puppets in storytelling or gentle play.
This inspiring book includes clear step-by-step instructions, color photographs and diagrams for more than 20 standing figures, created using a combination of winding and needle-felting.
Projects range from simple figures to more elaborate designs for experienced crafters and are rated by skill level.
For ages 10 and up.
Softbound; 102 pages
Author: Christine Schäfer
Formerly entitled Magic Wool Mermaids, Fairies and Nymphs Through the Seasons
Supplies to order:
* Start with Corriedale Wool in white, brown and a variety of soft colors. Assortment packs are here >
* Supplement with more colors, Organic Plant-Dyed Fairy Wool and wavy curls. Find all here >
* Felting Needle Variety Pack, available here > OR Size 38 Felting Needles in bulk, available here >
* Large Foam Felting Pads here>
* Standard size chenille Pipe Cleaner stems for armature can be found here >