Winter, spring, summer, fall - who's the fairest of them all? It will be hard to decide, there are so many fairies to craft and share the year with! From the best-selling authors of Forest Fairy Crafts, Lenka and Asia's newest book is filled with projects, not just fairies, to keep the hands of both children and adults busy. Includes tips for adult helpers on how to help kids craft, notes and creative ideas as well as full size pattern pieces, clear instructions and photo illustrations.
- Felt, beads, and imagination! Sew over 25 fairyland projects from everyday supplies you have on hand
- Craft fairies, gnomes, and forest friends with kid-tested patterns carefully developed by two teachers
- Embellish your little friends with colorful threads, yarn, buttons, and sequins
- Decorate your home, play with handcrafted toys, and celebrate every season
To make these projects you will need:
- 8x12 inch sheets of Holland Wool Felt
- colorful pipe cleaners (chenille stems) for the body frame or dye with Kool-Aid or food coloring our Standard Pipe Cleaners
- Unvarnished Wood Beads for heads in sizes 1/2" and 3/4"
- Real Acorn Caps
- Gold Eye Felt Sewing Needles
- Small Wood Peg Dolls (for one project)
- medium-sized fabric flowers for fairy wings and skirts (faux flower section of craft shops)
- ribbons, sequins, pretty buttons and little beads for embellishments
Softbound; 144 pages.
Author: Lenka Vodicka-Paredes and Asia Currie