This material set gives you the basics of what you need to make 1 of Jessica's beautiful Advent Spiral Mats, as shown in the tutorial on our Blog.
- 1 sheet of 1mm Wool Felt in Aquamarine (18 x 18 inches)
- Little pieces of 1mm Wool Felt in Yellow and White (for star and wings)
- 2 skeins of DMC embroidery floss (to match aquamarine and yellow)
- 1 Angel Wood Peg Doll (XL 3.5 inches tall)
- 1 Wood Fir Tree
- Corriedale Wool Roving (1 oz)
- 2 Gold Eye Sewing Needles
- 1 Wood Fir Tree (2.75 inches tall)
- 5 Felting Needles (36 Gauge)
- Large Foam Pad (8 x 10 inches)
NOTE: Instructions are NOT included. Please, link above to our Blog for complete tutorial.
You supply paint, scissors, craft glue, pencil, something round to trace, measuring tape, beeswax polish (optional)