Create a magical felt Christmas with the easy-to-sew projects in this delightful book by Sachiyo Ishii.
Families can make their own decorations during the time leading up to Christmas. In this delightful book, well-known crafter Sachiyo Ishii shows you how to make fabulously cute felt ornaments and figures to adorn your home during the festive season. So many projects to choose from, the most difficult part will be deciding which to make.
- 30 easy-to-make projects
- Clear, step-by-step photographs
- Techniques and stitches explained
- Templates provided
See below for complete Table of Contents.
Please note: These mini figures call for tiny sewing, the approximate height of the finished people shown is 3 inches tall. Pattern templates are actual size and do not need reducing or enlarging.
- Holland Wool Felt is our favorite all-wool craft weight felt. Not too thick for tiny projects.
- What the author calls "skin-colour cotton stockinette" is actually your typical Cotton Knit Waldorf Doll Skin Fabric.
- "Viscose surgical tubular gauze, size 01 (1.5cm)" can be substituted with 5/8" Inner Head Tubing.
- Wool stuffing can be used for the polyester or cotton wadding/batting called for.
Table of Contents