Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 5 or above and get 10% off
Skill Level: Beginner to Intermediate (Ages 13+)
A Joy's Waldorf Doll Making Kit. Similar in body style of the 16" Honey, with shapely legs and feet that can wear shoes (pattern provided) and sneakers. Clothes are of a simple style for younger hands to dress. A good kit for those with some dollmaking experience but, many have done well as beginners. Kit contains all you need to make one doll.
Velour color is determined by your choice of a boy (short hair) or a girl (long hair).
What's special about our kits?
- You get reusable patterns along with a pattern booklet.
- We include plenty of wool stuffing for a firm doll. No need to purchase extra.
- There is ample yarn for a full head of hair.
- The wool provided is ideal for doll making.
- The instructions are step-by-step and illustrated with drawings or photos.
This kit includes:
- Pattern for a 10 inch doll
- Clothing patterns for pants, top and shoes
- Cotton skin tone knit fabric, your color choice
- Eco Wool stuffing
- Natural fiber hair yarn
- Inner head tubing, craft thread and tying string
- Cotton knit velour and elastic for the clothing
- Stuffing chopstick for stuffing
- Embroidery floss for facial features, craft thread and tying string, and elastic
- Instruction booklet
- Instructions for several hair style options
Eye color: Leave us a note if you wish a different eye color and we will switch them for you.
Age to Play: 3+
You will also need:
- Good fabric scissors
- 3" Doll Making Needle
- #7 Embroidery Needle
- Long Straight Pins with large ball head
- Tape measure or Joy's Copper Head Frames
- Basic crochet skills (Learn to Crochet Book)
- Crochet Hook for doll wig
- Rouge crayon or powder blush
- Matching skin and hair threads
- Matching clothes threads
- Optional: Sewing machine, #70 Schmetz Universal Machine Needle
Most supplies listed above can be purchased in our Doll Making section along with additional clothes patterns.
RETURNS: Please note, doll making kits are customized products and not returnable.